BREAKING NEWS

The life of a child soldier in Congo

Trisha about on 'Ulaga Nayagan' Kamal Haasan

Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 and filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through theRSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry from your site

    
  The dream of any actress  in  Kollywood would be to act with Rajinikanth and Kamal. Trisha has reached her first milestone. Trisha has signed on Kamal Haasan's next flick.

“It was my dream to act with Kamal Haasan right from the day I entered film industry. I was on cloud nine when I was roped in for ‘Marmayogi’. But the joy didn’t last long as the film was stopped due to unavoidable reasons,” says Trisha.

“And I am on cloud nine again,” the actress says and adds: “Because, I am there in Kamal sir’s next film. I signed the film simply after hearing the story over the phone. How could I reject an offer to work with such a genius?”

And her Hindi debut ‘Khatta Meetha’, directed by Priyadarshan with Akshay Kumar in the lead, Trisha says, “Most part of the shoot is over and a 15-day schedule alone is left. The film has come out well and it’s going to be a perfect launch for me in Bollywood. I enjoyed acting with Akshay Kumar”.

0 Responses for “ Trisha about on 'Ulaga Nayagan' Kamal Haasan”

Leave a Reply

Recently Commented

Recent Entries

Photo Gallery