BREAKING NEWS

The life of a child soldier in Congo

Nithyananda Decided to Resign

Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 and filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through theRSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry from your site

After  Nithyananda  and Ranijtha sex scandal, Swami Nithyananda has decided to resign from all his posts

The spiritual leader on Monday, Mar 29 announced that he is stairing down from all the posts he holds. He has resigned as the head of Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam and from all trusts in order to lead a life of spirtual seculsion.




Latest Video From Nithyananda:
 
   In view of the developments in the last three weeks following the media reports on me as the head of Dhyanapeetam, I had met some of the leading Acharyas of Hindu Dharma at Hardwar.

Explaining them about what is fact and what is fiction, and candidly discussing what had happened, I had sought their spiritual and moral support, guidance for me, and their views on the future course of Dhyanapeetam. I had also undertaken that I would act entirely in accordance with their counsel.

  I have decided to live a life of Spiritual seclusion, for some indefinite time, to which the acharyas have agreed in principle.


In view of this, and to enable the Dhyanapeetam to function with such amended agenda as may be necessary, I am resigning as the head of the Dhyanapeetam and from all the trusts associated with it. A board of trustees consisting from sadhakas of the Dhyanapeetam who are non-controversial, will henceforth manage the Dhyanapeetam. I have also requested the Acharyas to help the newly constituted trust reorient the activities of the Dhyanapeetam increasingly to undertake spiritually oriented service activities and to guide the trustees. I have also directed the new trustees of Dhyanapeetam to seek the counsel and go by the advice of the Acharyas.


I sincerely thank all those who I had the good fortune of being associated with and guiding in the last decade and more. I request all of them to pursue the Sadhana they had been initiated into, for, the Sadhana is more important than the Initiator. The recent media reports do not in any way affect the validity or the success of one’s Sadhana. Whenever, if required I will return and talk about all that had happened as an independent witness to my conduct with a clean heart and pure soul, and also in a less prejudiced atmosphere.

I thank you all. Be blissful!

0 Responses for “ Nithyananda Decided to Resign”

Leave a Reply

Recently Commented

Recent Entries

Photo Gallery